Corcoran Pacific Agent
REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, GRI, CLHMS, e-PRO,
Real Estate Agent
YOUR LOCAL REAL ESTATE CONNECTION
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Innovative marketing strategies
• Expertise with specific neighborhood features
• Ability to target home searches
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through the closing and beyond
DEFINING YOUR LIFESTYLE...
Real estate clients expect their realtor to help them buy/sell their home. Nana Isono is not only focused on providing that help, but also on helping clients define their lifestyle!
Over 25 years locally living in Oahu, Nana has in-depth knowledge of all the islands. Originally from Tokyo, Japan, she understands and appreciates the diverse culture and unique blend of people in Hawaii. With her Bachelor of Design Arts degree from the Women’s College of Fine Art in Tokyo, Nana has great expertise in staging homes to maximize market value and ensure a quick sale.
Nana began her real estate career in the timeshare industry in 2006, and since 2012, she has been involved in residential real estate. She worked for one of Hawaii’s largest residential real estate brokerages for 7 years, and later moved to a local & Japan-based brokerage focused on the sale of high-end homes.
Nana is currently affiliated with Corcoran Pacific Properties' Kahala office. With experience and proven performance with both buying and selling luxury properties, as well as expertise in providing exceptional client service, she successfully guides clients through the process of preparing properties for sale, identifying the right property for buyers, negotiating contracts and overcoming any obstacles to a successful closing.
Hard working, focused, and dedicated to excellence, Nana consistently provides the highest standards of service in the real estate industry. Her personal commitment to excellence has resulted in a loyal clientele. Her proven marketing strategy, coupled with strong negotiating skills guarantee the results you deserve from a real estate professional.
In her free time, Nana enjoys spending time with her three young sons, husband, 1-dog and 3-rabbits. She also enjoys yoga, playing violin, checking out interior design magazines for staging ideas, and reading self-improvement books. She loves to connect with nature while appreciating her life every day in paradise.
• National Association of Realtors® - member
• Honolulu Board of Realtors® - member
• 2015-2022 Aloha ‘Aina Award Nominee
• Designated CLHMS Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Designated GUILD Million Dollar
• Certified Professional Home Stager (USA)
• Licensed Home Stager Professional Grade 1 (Japan Home Staging Association)